I have a problem with my unemployment claim, who do I call?

By Allen On February 6, 2012
Contact the Problem Resolution Unit
  • 617-626-6800
    for questions regarding the status of your claim
  • 617-626-5400
    for a problem regarding your claim that you have been unable to resolve
  • 1-888-527-1912 TDD/TTY
    For use by Individuals with Disabilities
  • 1-800-439-0183
    For a Relay Operator

Categories: FAQs