I am interested in training. What resources are available to me?

By Allen | On February 8, 2012 | Comments(0)

Occupational skills training may be available for people that meet certain eligibility criteria. Attend a Career Center Seminar to learn more about this program and to be assigned a career counselor.  The Resource Room includes brochures about educational and training programs as well as financial aid information.

Categories: FAQs

I have a problem with my unemployment claim, who do I call?

By Allen | On February 6, 2012 | Comments(0)
Contact the Problem Resolution Unit
  • 617-626-6800
    for questions regarding the status of your claim
  • 617-626-5400
    for a problem regarding your claim that you have been unable to resolve
  • 1-888-527-1912 TDD/TTY
    For use by Individuals with Disabilities
  • 1-800-439-0183
    For a Relay Operator

Categories: FAQs